Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm feeling saucy....

Who's ready to win a prize?? If you've been to the new site, then you've seen the brand spankin' new Exclusive Marketing Sets - they have been very popular and I'm selling out in many areas already!! I feel the need to make a new set...but I'm fresh out of inspiration. So....I'm gonna need to borrow some of yours.

Here's what I need: Send me inspiration and ideas from any source you can - magazine clippings, websites, logos, lollipop wrappers, magnets, trash cans, whatever! What do *you* want to see in a marketing set? Style, colors, features, everything...

Here's what you'll get: I will choose one person's inspiration and that person will receive the marketing set I create based on their submissions!

And, remember, no one else in your area (50 mile radius) can have these sets - so exclusivity is key in these. I am giving you a full week to do this. Entries need to be in by Wednesday, January 23rd at Midnight/CST. Send your entries to pinkgrapefruitdesigns@yahoo.com with "INSPIRATION" in the subject line...

Have fun and be creative!!!

1 comment:

Jessica James said...

Oh my goodness gracious I am so excited about this! I was just looking at your marketing sets and thinking "gosh these are gorgeous but not quite me" - I can't wait to send in my entry. Fabulous contest!