Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Customize....and go forward with your branding!

I know I've spewed this info many, many times before. But, not everyone gets how truly customizable our products are. You like the look of a marketing set but hate the colors? Change it up. You like everything except for that one pesky flourish or design? Remove it, change the color, rotate it, whatever you like. When I say fully customizable, I mean FULLY. You are only bound by your imagination!!

So, here are some examples of just color changes on both the Simply You and Funky & Fresh Marketing Sets. Remember, the Exclusive Marketing Sets come with a zip code exclusivity, so your competitors won't be able to duplicate your branding!! Doesn't get much sweeter than that...
Switch them up however you like! Now, if you have customized any of our products, don't be shy!! I love to see what creative and ingenious ways my clients use the products. So, show me your stuff. Send me your customized products and you may get something sweet in return. :) pinkgrapefruitdesigns@yahoo.com

No comments: