Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Introducing: Distressed Chocolate Marketing Set

Let's not look at the date of the last entry, m'kay? I have failed in blog updates, but I do come bearing good news! I was inspired for a new marketing set and got to work, just completing the final pieces today.

Allow me to introduce you to Distressed Chocolate:Think she looks pretty? Well, now's the time to buy! For one week, get Distressed Chocolate for 40% off! That's right, you can have this bad boy for 99 bucks. Hurry, the zip code availability won't last. First come, first serve (that means let those fingers fly and e-mail me to make sure your zip code hasn't been snatched up!). pinkgrapefruitdesigns@yahoo.com. Once you've e-mailed, I'll let you know the code to get 40% off!

Hurry over and check out the new Twitter account while you're at it. Why, you ask? How does a FREE Distressed Chocolate Marketing Set sound? Once I reaches 100 followers, I'll draw a name and one of those lucky peeps will be walking away with some free goods. Sounds swell, right?

Why are you still here? Go check out our chirps!

No comments: