Friday, February 29, 2008

Link Me!!

I have been MIA for far too long and to make it up to you, I am running a little (big) contest. And, it's real easy.... You link to me from your site or blog and whoever I get the most hits from wins!! You will want to make sure your link is CLICKABLE (www.pinkgrapefruitdesigns.com) and that I am able to contact you through your site/blog to announce the winner!!!

And, what on earth will you get??? One hundred and fifty bucks to spend in the Pink Grapefruit Store. Use it to buy all the collage collections... Use it towards one of the rockin' marketing sets. Whatever your little heart desires.

This is going to run for one week - it will end next Friday, March 7th at midnight CST!!!!

In the meantime, stay tuned for the launch of a brand new marketing set. This is rich and yummy (can you say flourishes?!?!?).

Peace out. :)

No comments: