Thursday, February 7, 2008

A new member to the family....

That's right. My baby. The thing I've been slaving over for the past couple of weeks. Alright, alright....I know it's a bit - ummm - overdramatic. But, I tell you what - if you don't have any creativity, you just have none left!!! I sat trying to design this for-EVER and had one piece done. Then, all of the sudden - WHAM! - one afternoon came and went and the whole flippin' thing was designed!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here it is....isn't she purdy??



And, to celebrate my massive accomplishment and get this party started, I am giving you 15% off this set (and this one only!!) until Sunday at noon! Please remember to e-mail me to verify your zip code is available (how else are you gonna get the code?!?!). I don't want that pesky photog down the street to have your same stuff, so bear with me on that extra step!! If you want to know if the Funky & Fresh Marketing Set is available in your area, please e-mail me with your zip code and be SURE to specify which set you are interested in....otherwise it can delay response time! pinkgrapefruitdesigns@yahoo.com

And, finally a big THANK YOU to Rebecca for submitting her inspirational image!! Rebecca will be receiving this set FREE!!

2 comments:

abcdef said...

I just found your blog. You have some really cute templates. Do you do custom marketing?

Brianne said...

Hi Crystal,

Sorry, due to time constraints custom marketing isn't available at this time. However, all the marketing sets come with a 50 mile radius exclusivity so you can be assured your stuff won't be used by a photographer down the street!